05 Mar 2014
Today we're pumped to release Ratchet 2.0.1. This release focuses on CSS bug fixes and further improvements to our docs and build tools. Be sure to check out the detailed changelog on the release page.
Download Ratchet right from GitHub or, go to the project repository.
Download Ratchet 2.0.1
For a complete list of changes, see the v2.0.1 milestone.
In other news
Since releasing Ratchet 2.0.0 we've reached over 7,000 stars and over 650 forks on GitHub! Thanks to all our contributors and the rest of the community for helping make this thing awesome.
@connors & team
25 Feb 2014
First, you're not crazy—Ratchet has moved! It's now a part of the Bootstrap organization on GitHub. Ratchet 2 was lovingly crafted by @connors, a good friend to Bootstrap's creators. Given our collaboration in person and the ideas we have for the future of both frameworks, it makes perfect sense.
Second, the Ratchet docs have a new look!
Things should seem pretty familiar, but we've added a bunch of new content and some key new features. Chief among them are the ability to show Ratchet on an iPhone and Android and three awesome examples to show it all off.
See them in action on your phone:
Feel free to download, remix, and extend these example apps—they're all part of the new Ratchet docs.
Really, what's new?
We've got tons of new and improved features for Ratchet. Here's the rundown:
- New Ratchicons! An icon font dedicated to Ratchet, with support for both iOS and Android.
- New themes for iOS and Android! That's right, Ratchet has a brand new base coat with optional themes for iOS and Android. Now your app can look right at home on either platform.
- New card wrapper. Wrap any content or Ratchet component in a card for that classic inset card look.
- CSS has been rewritten to utilize Sass, compiled via Gruntfile.
- Docs have been overhauled to run on Jekyll.
- Improved table views, now with support for lists featuring images and icons.
- Updated class names for buttons, badges, and more to match the Bootstrap nomenclature.
It's a huge release that's been a long time coming. Head to the new Ratchet docs to check it all out in person, and be sure to view those new examples from your favorite iOS or Android phone.
Looking for Ratchet v1.x docs? No problem—we're hosting those at http://goratchet.com/1.0.2/.
Ratchet 2 is available today for download from GitHub.
Download Ratchet 2.0.0
Be sure to check out the GitHub milestone to see a more complete changelog of what's new.
Just like Bootstrap releases, up next for Ratchet will be documentation improvements and bug fixes as feedback rolls in. Without commiting to a date, we also want to add support for iPad and Android tablets.
As always, if you find a bug or want to suggest a feature, just open an issue or a pull request on GitHub.
@mdo and @connors
13 Feb 2014
Today we're releasing Bootstrap v3.1.1. As our first patch release for the v3.1.x release series, we've focused on CSS bug fixes, documentation improvements, and further refinements to our build tools. See the included changelog for more details.
Download Bootstrap directly from GitHub:
Download Bootstrap 3.1.1
Hit the project repository or Sass repository for more options.
Update your CDN links to point to the v3.1.1 files:
<!-- Latest compiled and minified CSS -->
<link rel="stylesheet" href="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.1.1/css/bootstrap.min.css">
<!-- Optional theme -->
<link rel="stylesheet" href="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.1.1/css/bootstrap-theme.min.css">
- #11659, #12349, #12698: Always show the input above appended buttons in input groups for proper focus and disabled state borders.
- #12025: Ensure responsive utility classes can be combined with one another.
- #12195: Apply
.btn:focused styles to
.btn.active:focused for improved accessibility.
- #12412: Refactored and renamed our internal grid mixins for generating custom number of grid columns.
- #12433: Use negative
.list-inlines so we don't override the
padding-left on the first list item.
- #12448: Use
@navbar-height instead on
.navbar-brand to prevent element from being shorter than navbar height. Corrects a change introduced in v3.1.0.
- #12462: Add
border-radius to tables when in panels for proper rounding with all background settings.
- #12470: Scope large modal styles to minimum viewport width.
- #12486: Restore full-width inputs for input groups in inline forms and navbars.
- #12502: Remove long-deprecated
- #12532: Scope popover arrow styles to immediate children.
- #12552: Fixes two typos in
carousel.less for the Glyphicon classes.
- #12620, #12621: Use
:extend(.img-responsive) instead of mixin in thumbnail and carousel.
- #12625: Only remove top and bottom borders on list groups in panels if the list group is the first or last element.
- #12629: Override the default rounded corners in iOS's search input with
- #12633: Properly reset borders on table cells in panels.
- #12639: Drop the unsupported by Opera
- #12659: Add
@blockquote-font-size variable for calculated text size.
- #12673: Use
@popover-arrow-width for popover offsets.
- #12674: Update popover
border colors to use computed values rather than static ones.
- #523: Rails 3.2 compatibility
scale mixin Sass compatibility issue
- Updated Bower docs
- #12436: Update docs, examples, and tests to use jQuery v1.11.0.
- #12437: Note specific versions of IE where progress bar animation is supported.
- #12439: Correct docs error about available grid resets.
- #12477: Clarify supported versions of Internet Explorer (we do v8-11) in browser support docs.
- #12494: Update docs to reflect modal remote change from #11933.
- #12497: Remove manual full-width container callout now that there's
- #12512: Improve alignment of the Dashboard example placeholder images.
- #12519: Add Bower badge to README.
- #12527: Clarify that dropdowns always require
- #12543, #12544, #12545, #12546: Various fixes to the v2.x to v3.x migration docs.
- #12555: Rearrange variables to place grids and containers closer together in Customizer.
- #12564: Distribution zip folder renamed to be more descriptive.
- #12589: Add "Back to top" link to bottom of sidenav.
- #12590: Add link to Korean translation.
- #12610: Better and more consistent prefixing of docs CSS with
- #12614: Add progress bar example with visible label.
- #12645: Omit semicolons consistently in JS examples.
- #12655: Upgrade holder.js to v2.3.1 so docs images are rendered properly in Internet Explorer >=9.
- #12455: Fix typo in Dashboard example's CSS.
- #12512: Improve alignment of the Dashboard example's placeholder images.
- #12526: Add scrollbars when necessary to the Dashboard example's sidebar.
- #12579: Improve sticky footer examples to avoid any wrappers and improve rendering in IE8.
- #12695: Fixed transitions on offcanvas example by adding initial left and right values.
- #12466: Add the examples' CSS to the
- #12531: Add
/docs/dist/ to the
- #12534: Allow the bootstrap package in npm to directly expose CSS and Less files.
- #12568: Add the examples' CSS to the
- #12581, #12583: Reorganize all Grunt tasks into one directory so that
grunt runs properly in Bower installations.
- #12605: Use license object instead of licenses array in Grunt.
For an even more complete list of changes, see the v3.1.1 milestone.
30 Jan 2014
Today we're stoked to ship Bootstrap v3.1. We've got a handful of new features, plenty of bug fixes and improvements, and updated build tools.
We've made tons of changes across the board, most notably to our documentation. Just like v2.1 brought a brand new design, v3.1 overhauls the docs to refocus on the actual documentation rather than the chrome around it. Our new homepage restores the quick run through of key features and showcases some awesome examples from the Expo.
Official Sass port
The best part about v3.1 is that we're shipping with an official Sass port. A few weeks ago we moved over the most popular port on GitHub and made it official—Bootstrap is now available in Sass. Rather than bloat the main project with support for Less and Sass—and all the documentation for both—we've kept them separate for the time being. Prominent links in the docs are included though, so enjoy!
We've added three new examples: Blog, Cover, and Dashboard. Each example provides a single page of awesomeness for you to quickly get started on a project built with Bootstrap. They're responsive and ready to go.
A handful of features that aren't exactly new to Bootstrap have seen an update in v3.1:
- Modals now include optional sizes
- Dropdowns now have their own alignment classes for easier customization
- Form feedback styles for validation states now include optional icons to reinforce color changes
All-in-all these make components more focused, more durable, and easier to work with. See the changelog included with the GitHub release for the complete list of new features.
Remote modal content
One of the more important improved features is for our modals. If you currently use the modal's
remote option, be aware this release may break your modals. Yes, this is a breaking change, but it's first and foremost a bug fix that corrects a rather longstanding and overlooked error. Our apologies for any headaches it may cause, but it's been missed in the last few patch releases.
See the #11933 pull request for details on the code changes.
We've been talking about it for what seems like forever, but thanks to all our contributors and the core team, we've finally done it. As of v3.1, Bootstrap ships under the MIT license to allow as many people to utilize Bootstrap as possible. Thanks to all our contributors for helping make it happen.
Improved build tools
We're constantly trying to improve our tools for developing Bootstrap and v3.1 brings a slew of updates to do just that.
- We've switched from Recess to grunt-contrib-less for our compiler, giving us access to Less 1.6.x (as opposed to 1.3.x with Recess).
- Our compiled code is virtually identical in formatting and organization thanks to CSScomb and some other Grunt-fu.
- Tests also run a tad faster with the help of some magical caching and parallelization.
- The web Customizer is now generated from a Grunt task, meaning we'll never miss updating or adding a variable again. If you contribute to Bootstrap regularly, just run
grunt and commit to update the page.
Heads up! If you develop Bootstrap locally, be sure to nuke your
node_modules/ directory and run
npm install before getting started with v3.1.
Get downloading now, or see the list below for more information on what's new in this release. Download it from GitHub or snag it from the CDN:
Download Bootstrap 3.1.0
Or, hit the project repository or Sass repository.
<!-- Latest compiled and minified CSS -->
<link rel="stylesheet" href="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.1.0/css/bootstrap.min.css">
<!-- Optional theme -->
<link rel="stylesheet" href="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.1.0/css/bootstrap-theme.min.css">
- Three new templates: Blog, Cover, and Dashboard.
- #10884: Add
.info variant to contextual table classes.
- #11138: Add contextual styles to list groups.
- #11162: Add new sizes,
.modal-sm, to modals for quicker settings on modals. Only applies to modals above the small breakpoint.
- #11193: Add
<kbd> element styles to indicate user input via keyboard.
- #11244: Add
- #11572: Add contextual
background-color classes to match our existing text classes. (This also moves both sets of classes to the Helper Classes section of the CSS docs.)
- #11675: Add
.text-justify class to round out the text alignment classes.
- #11836: Add new form control feedback classes to toggle icons for each validation state. Works on regular forms, horizontal, and inline.
While we originally wanted v3.1 to include RTL support, we decided to hold back on that for some potentially beneficial unreleased tooling. We'll share more on that when we know more, but suffice to say it's been bumped to v3.2.
- #10951: Add
outline: 0 to
.modal to prevent a focus outline from appearing in Chrome for Windows.
- #11107: Add
@modal-backdrop-opacity variable for customizable modal backdrop.
- #11266: Apply a pixel-based
line-height that matches the
height to date inputs for iOS 7 for proper vertical alignment of text in the form control.
- #11286: Add
- #11302: Refactor the responsive utility classes to cut a few hundred lines of CSS (more context in #11214).
- #11435: Prevent the double borders between multiple buttons in an input group.
- #11561: Add
float: left; to
.form-controls within input groups to prevent IE9 from screwing up placeholder text and select menu arrows.
- #11588: Scope
font-size to only
<p> elements in
.jumbotrons and remove the super-sized
line-height from the base class to avoid interference with sub-components.
- #11676: Add
-webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch; to modals for smooth scrolling on iOS devices.
- #11744: Clean up some incompatible properties in
forms.less: block level inputs no longer receive
vertical-align: middle; unless necessary, e.g. in inline forms.
- #11748: Updated
.scale() mixin so that it accepts optional vertical scale as second parameter.
- #11750: Reverts v3.0.3's refactor to contextual table classes to ensure they work with striped tables.
- #11757: Darken default navbar toggle bars to meet WCAG criteria.
- #11766: Use
@color variable in
.button-variant() mixin to set
.badges in buttons for proper default button badge styles.
- #11741: Don't set
@headings-font-family to the same font stack as the
<body>; instead, just use
inherit for same default CSS.
- #11786: Nest media queries within print utilities for mixin-friendliness.
- #11790: With upgrade to Less v1.6.0, remove duplicate CSS generated from the nested
.clearfix class and mixin by switching to
- #11801: Use correct variables for grid containers.
- #11817: Rework input groups to use the
font-size: 0; and
white-space: nowrap hack for a more durable component with regards to code formatting and custom font size changes.
- #11829: Add
.make-xs-column mixins to complement the recently added extra small predefined grid classes.
- #11836: Along with the form validation update, we reset some key form and icon styles:
.form-controls within inline forms are set to
width: auto; to prevent stacking of
.form-label within a
- Removes all
select.form-control settings since those are now inherited by the above change
- Removes the
width: 1em; from the Glyphicons because it was virtually impossible to override.
- #11841: Breadcrumb padding values now use variables.
- #11859: Restore
@dropdown-caret-color variable, but deprecate it.
- #11861: Add
@list-group-active-text-color variable for improved customization on active list group items.
- #11868: Cleanup modal
z-index values in
- #11990, #12159: Make range inputs block level and 100% wide by default.
- #12073: Make order of component variations consistent throughout the repo.
- #12164: Fix value of SVG font ID and removed hard coded value.
- #12171: Ensure panel groups have a bottom margin since we nuke it on child panels.
- #12247: Add and use
.text-emphasis-variant() mixin for emphasis classes. Also updated emphasis classes to only apply
:hover styles to linked content.
- #12248: Add and use
.bg-variant() mixin to generate background classes.
- #12249: Add and use
@modal-md Less variable for uniformity.
- #12250: Remove print
margins per upstream H5BP change, thus deferring to browser defaults, or users' custom values should they set them.
- #12286: Only remove appropriate
border-radius from first and last tables or list groups in panels.
- #12353: Scope table border reset in panels to first-child rows.
- #12359: Reset
<fieldset>s so they don't break responsive tables and behave more like standard block level elements.
- #12406: Upgrade to Normalize v3.
- #12422: Reset height on
- #12424: Given Normalize v3 upgrade, account for change on
<figure> element so that we don't cause backward compatibility issues.
- #12388: Apply a fixed
.navbar-brand to ensure adding a Glyphicon doesn't increase it's height.
<blockquote> to no longer thin text or modify
line-height for improved readability.
- #9318, #9459, #10105: Properly place remote content within the
.modal-content instead of
.modal-body (see note above).
- #10044: Check that
href id's are followed by valid characters in dropdowns.
- #10134: Don't use jQuery
offset directly because it uses sub pixel rendering.
- #10199: Correct
shown.bs events firing too early in tooltips and popovers.
- #10205: Enable support of arbitrary characters in Scrollspy targets.
- #10236: Properly calculate offset positioning for affix plugin when reloading a scrolled window.
- #10260, #10568, #10740: Properly hide tooltips and popovers if no animation is set.
- #10283: Prevent IE8 from complaining about
- #10327: Correctly reset carousel when the slide event is prevented.
- #10359: Pass
$element to offset top/bottom calc funcs for better dynamic offsets.
- #10658: Don't let popover content lose bound events on second
- #10675: Ensure scrollspy target in tab content works properly.
- #10709: Be consistent about type of quotes in our JS—switches double quotes to single quotes throughout.
- #10761: Don't create new tooltip/popover objects just to destroy them immediately.
- #10798: Modal namespacing.
- #10801: Restore
.in after collapsing animation finishes in collapse plugin.
- #10834: Only
preventDefault on click on
[data-toggle="modal"] when the element is a link.
- #10890: Calling
$().button(state) shouldn't enable a disabled button.
- #10911: Add
loaded event for use with modal's
- #10921: Input groups within button toolbars are now supported.
- #11203: Improve scrollspy's handling of hidden targets.
- #11288: Save vertical scroll position of modal between openings.
- #11362: Update affix and scrollspy on speedy scroll to top of page.
- #11373: Add related target to dropdown events.
- #11379: Fix carousel
this.sliding not getting reset if
- #11416: Use the transition duration from the CSS for the carousel.
- #11496: Clear tooltip timeout on destroy.
- #11555: Add
- #11720: Add events (affix, affixed, affix-top, etc) to affix plugin.
- #11722: Use document scroll height instead of offset height in affix plugin.
- #11788: Use
focusout instead of
blur for tooltip and popover focus trigger for Firefox and Safari.
- #11825: Add dropdown ARIA roles.
- #12270: Add namespace
.bs also to the event
- #10370: Deprecated the
.pull-right method for aligning dropdown menus. Includes the following changes:
- Removed an old and unused pair of selectors that didn’t properly target the right-aligned navbar alignment of dropdown menus.
- Deprecates the
.pull-right alignment in favor of a more specific and unique class name.
.dropdown-menu-right as the new alignment class. This is then mixin-ed into the
.navbar-right.navbar-nav dropdown menus for auto-alignment (keeping the current behavior we have today).
- Adds new ability to override that auto-alignment though with the new
.dropdown-menu-left, which is mixin-ed in the same way to provide the appropriate specificity of an override. This should never need to be used except for within right-aligned
- #11660: Deprecate
blockquote citation in favor of
- #12398: Deprecate
- #10486: Add note about
data-toggle dropdown dependency.
- #10505: Document more of our Less variables and mixins (not all, but the commonly used ones).
- #11158: Customizer's variables are now generated via Grunt task from the
- #11447: Document that modal remote URL is only loaded once.
- #11655: Normalize disabled inputs and buttons in iOS with
- #11723: Mention removal of
.pill-pane in the migration guide.
- #11738, #11765: Load minified assets in the docs to improve performance.
- #11742: Add link to French translation in About page (v3.0.3 saw Ukrainian added as well).
- #11760: Remove mailing list links from readme and about pages.
- #11764: Add
meta tags to docs for description, keywords, and authors.
- #11770: Move component-animations.less to the utility section of import list to match Customizer
- #11830, #11832: More help for Windows users installing Jekyll with requirement of Python and link to @juthilo's guide, Run Jekyll on Windows.
- #11876: Enable
failHard grunt-html-validation option.
- #11977: Concatenate and minify all docs assets.
- #12037: Move docs
.html pages and assets into
docs/ subfolder to clean up project root directory. Also moves
less/ to further clean up project root.
- #12073: Make order of component variations consistent throughout the repo.
- #12244: Move v2.x to v3.x migration docs to a separate page.
- #12311: Expand information on how to handle overflowing content in navbars.
- #12314: Add warning about modal markup placement affecting modal appearance/functionality.
- #12345: Add note about printer viewport weirdness.
- #12380: Add link to unofficial German translation, http://holdirbootstrap.de.
- Updated browser and device support documentation:
- #11055: add mention of select menu styling on Android stock browsers with included optional fix.
- Update IDs and docs nav to include bookmark links to each section.
- Add callout to navbar docs about fixed position, inputs, and virtual keyboard.
Build system & packaging
- #11739: Lint
- #11780: Don't ignore
bower.json as they're required for compilation.
- #11790: Switch from Recess to grunt-contrib-less.
grunt-contrib-less to get the latest version of Less (v1.6.x) since Recess was still quite behind.
- Adds CSScomb to take place of Recess's CSS linting. Includes custom
.csscomb.json in project root with basically the same property order as Recess.
- Fixes duplicate CSS generation from the nested
.clearfix class and mixin by switching to
&:extend(.mixin all) (also mentioned in changes section).
- Compiled CSS looks only slightly different—yay!
- #11804: Enable CSS source maps in
- #12003: Customizer now compiles
theme.less with updated values.
- #12315: Add npm caching based on
05 Dec 2013
Today we're shipping another patch release, v3.0.3, to fix a few dozen bugs and improve our documentation.
Download Bootstrap 3.0.3 or hit the GitHub repository
There are a few dozen bug fixes and changes in this release, but we've called out the ones we think matter most:
- Padding of
.navbar-collapse and alignment of
.navbar-right:last-child elements has been reworked.
- Added a
max-width: 100%; to
- Restored the twelfth column's
float: left; at all grid tiers.
See the list below for more information on those changes and more.
Specific bug fixes and changes
- #9927: Update non-responsive example to prevent
.navbar-collapse border from increasing height and increase specificity of nav selectors to keep dropdowns looking the same.
- #10147: Remove outline from carousel controls on focus.
- #10353: Tell Bower to ignore development and documentation files.
- #10483, #10357: Make .container mixin-friendly by moving the width declarations within one class.
- #10662: Enable individually linked images within thumbnails.
- #10744: Use
border-style: solid; on
.carets to undo a previous Firefox fix that appears to no longer work.
- #10936: Increase height of large inputs to fix Firefox inconsistencies by using
ceil() instead of
- #10941: Fix Glyphicons path for those importing
bootstrap.less from another directory.
- #10979: Don't use
.img-thumbnail as a mixin for
.thumbnail to avoid duplicate and unnecessary styles.
- #11217: Fix vertical alignment of labels within buttons, just like badges in buttons.
- #11268: Account for badges within buttons by matching background to text color and text color to background.
- #11277: Drop the
abbr element from the
- #11299: Support
.h1 in jumbotrons.
- #11351: Correct grid class reset on input groups by using attribute selector, not an old class from v3 betas.
- #11357: Vertically center
.btn-xs variations of
.navbar-btns in the navbar.
- #11376: Don't deselect radio buttons when double clicking.
- #11387: Improve nesting on table classes to enable easier use of mixins.
- #11388: Simplify contextual table styles mixin (also drops the
border parameter since we longer apply that anyway).
- #11390: Add
max-width: 100%; to containers within jumbotrons to avoid horizontal scrollbar.
- #11402: Set
width: auto; on
- #11414: Add
.small support to blockquote citations.
- #11425: Use
margin instead of
.modal-dialog to click-thru to
- #11432: Corrected color contrast to WCAG 2.0 AA for
@state- variables (applies to forms and labels).
- #11444: Use
@navbar-padding-vertical for nav links vertical padding.
- #11449: Prefer Menlo over Monaco for monospaced fonts.
- #11468: Prevent default gradient
.navbar-toggle in Firefox for Android.
- #11476: Remove unnecessary prefixed keyframe declarations for animated progress bars. Given our browser support requirements, we can drop the
-moz- prefix as the last several versions don't require it.
- #11477: Use namespace events for dropdowns and carousel.
- #11493: Ensure proper width of dropdown buttons within vertical button groups.
- #11499: Switch from
overflow-y: auto; to
overflow-y: visible; to prevent vertical scrollbar in some navbar situations.
- #11502: Add missing data namespace for dropdown plugin.
- #11513: Float
navbar-text elements only when screen width is above
- #11515: Reorder the headings with body text and text emphasis classes.
- #11516: Invert dropdown divider border in navbars.
- #11530: Reworked
.navbar-collapse and negative
margin for right-aligned navbar content to ensure proper alignment on the right side.
- #11536: Add support for button dropdowns within justified button groups.
- #11544: Add
color: inherit; to
.panel-title to ensure proper text color when customizing
- #11551: Remove color from
outline reset for improved outlines on focus.
- #11553: Prevent double border on tables in panels without
- #11598: Remove line breaks in minified CSS.
- #11599: Explicitly call out font files in
bower.json to avoid npm errors.
- #11610: Add
@grid-float-breakpoint-max to better link navbar behavior across viewports and improve customization when setting
- #11614: Account for responsive tables within panels.
- #11617: Include jspm package configuration in
- #11623: Reset
static for grid columns within tables to prevent borders from hiding in IE9, IE10, and Firefox.
- #11648: Restore twelfth column's float.
- #11658: Increase
.checkbox for horizontal forms to ensure alignment of content below.
- #11693: Adds
.table to responsive visibility mixin.
- #11694: Remove unnecessary prefixes for gradient mixins given our stated browser support.
- #11712: Better support for .table-responsive within .panel's.
- Removed browser default top margin from
Be sure to run
npm install if you're running
grunt locally—we've updated our build process and have some new dependencies.
- #9898: Improve scrollspy and affix plugin documentation.
- #10716: Update "What's included" docs section with info on full source code download directory structure.
- #11303: Add link to the docs site in compiled assets, and remove personal usernames.
- #11330: Add
overflow-x: hidden; to
body in offcanvas example to prevent horizontal scrolling.
- #11369: Speed up jQuery and Twitter widgets on docs pages by using Google's CDN for jQuery and the async snippet from the Twitter dev site for the widgets.
- #11385: Warn about Webkit bug for justified nav example.
- #11409: Add release checklist to contributing guidelines.
- #11412: Add
word-wrap: break-word; to docs Glyphicons class names to ensure proper wrapping in IE10-11.
- #11434: Mention form validation class changes in migration docs.
- #11534: Document that modal
hide() return before animation finishes.
- #11634: Add warning to docs to not combine icon classes with other elements.
- #11671: Updated third party asset libraries (for Customizer and Holder, our thumbnail utility).
- #11701: Switch to Sauce Labs for our cross-browser JS unit testing needs.
- Removed mention of Chrome from Webkit rendering bug for justified nav. Commit
As always, get the details from the v3.0.3 milestone.
Next up is v3.1.0, the first new feature release for Bootstrap 3. Stay tuned for more information on what'll be in that release as we continue to plan out subsequent releases.
@mdo and team