Help test Bootstrap 2.2.202 Dec 2012
In the next week or so, we plan on releasing
- Added retina assets in the docs.
- Added HTML5 Boilerplate print styles.
- Swapped placehold.it for Holder.js.
- Fixed issues with popovers inheriting
font-size: 0;in button groups.
- Refactorered popover arrows to fix IE8 display bug and use less code.
- Updated popover plugin to remove the
.popover-content. Popover text and HTML now directly inserts into
- Enabled badges and labels to automatically collapse when empty.
For a more complete set of changes, view the 2.2.2 milestone on GitHub. Most of the issues not mentioned above are minor CSS tweaks and documentation typos.
How to help
We would love to have folks help test these changes to prevent further regressions.
- Checkout the
2.2.2-wipbranch, or browse the release candidate docs so you can easily load it up on devices and such for testing. Note: downloads on the RC docs do not work.
- Take a look at the docs and give ‘em a run on the docs, on your phone, your (least?) favorite browser, etc.
If you’re submitting a pull request against 2.2.2-wip, be sure to read the Contributing to Bootstrap wiki page first.