Bootstrap 3.3.2 released
Bootstrap 3.3.2 is here! This release has been all about bug fixes, accessibility improvements, and documentation updates. We’ve had over 300 commits from 19 contributors since our last release. Woohoo!
Here are some of the highlights:
- Updated Glyphicons to v1.9.
- Reverted support for delegating multiple tooltips via a single element, because it caused nasty regressions.
- Fixed a regression that broke
wrap: falsefor the carousel plugin.
- Added manual vendor prefixing back to carousel CSS to avoid a regression among folks not yet using Autoprefixer.
- Improved accessibility of our examples and added more accessibility guidance to our docs.
We’ve also deployed two new bots to aid Bootstrap’s development:
- @twbs-grunt, a bot to automatically keep our compiled
New team member
We’re stoked to welcome Patrick to the Bootstrap team! Patrick brings with him terrific accessibility expertise and has already contributed many improvements to Bootstrap’s components and documentation.
Download the latest release—source code, compiled assets, and documentation—as a zip file directly from GitHub:
After reviewing the changelog, update your CDN links to point to the v3.3.2 files: