Bootstrap 4.1.130 Apr 2018
We’re a few weeks out from v4.1 and we have our first patch release of Bootstrap 4! It’s a straightforward set of bug fixes and build tool quality of life updates.
Here’s a quick rundown of some of the changes:
- Added validation styles for file inputs
- Improved printing of dark tables
- Suppressed that
text-hidedeprecation notice by default
- Fixed an issue where Collapse wasn’t working in Internet Explorer
- Cleaned up some JS globals and improve coverage
- Bumped dependencies, namely Jekyll
- Fixed docs issue with incorrect name for our monospace font utility
Checkout the full v4.1.1 ship list and GitHub project for the full details. Up next will be v4.1.2, another patch release to address the next set of CSS and JS bugs you’ve help share with us since v4 launched.