Bootstrap 3.0.2 released
Here’s the rundown on what’s changed:
- #10039: Remove
- #11273: Add branch alias for
- #11295: Restore offset, push, and pull zero classes (e.g.,
- #11315: Add navigation role to example navbars.
- #11327: Improve nesting of
- #11334: Remove unnecessary
&from CSS nesting for panels.
- #11335: Add Grunt task to update version numbers across entire project. (Note: If you run our docs locally, you’ll need to run
npm installin order to run
- #11336: Don’t use nonstandard
- #11345: Remove duplicate class changes in migration instructions.
- #11349: Add screen reader text for navbar toggles.
- #11378: Use
.navbar-*alignment classes in
- Update Node to v0.10.x (current stable)
- Fix links to same-page anchors
mediatype on basic template example
- Correct download links in readme
As always, get the details from the v3.0.2 milestone.
This release was unplanned, and as such it bumps a lot of planned fixes to a v3.0.3 release. We’ve already updated the relevant issues to be under the new v3.0.3 milestone. Look for that release, and perhaps another patch, before v3.1.0 ships in the coming months.