Bootstrap v4.6.1 has finally arrived! Biggest change here is a re-implementation of our Sass division functions and updates from v5, as well as some accessibility improvements and general bug fixes.
Read on for the highlights or head to the v4.6.x docs to see the latest in action.
- Replace Sass division with multiplication and custom
- fix(forms): input-group and validation icons
- Fix minor visual bug in FF caused by moz-focusring
SAFE_URL_PATTERNregex for use with test method of regexes
- Adjust feedback icon position and padding for
- Carousel: use buttons, not links, for prev/next controls
- v4: Sass docs for default variables
- Handle complex expressions in
- More concise improvements for
- Remove aria-haspopup from dropdowns
- Dropdown: support
- Update Node versions in JS tests (drop Node 10, add Node 16) and add variables for
- Replace Freenode with Libera IRC server
- Fix repetition in the Navbar docs description
0.xwith negative margins in utilities
- Remove print
- Fix prevented
showevent disabling modals with fade class from being displayed again
- Input group validation with custom-file input
- Add eslint-plugin-qunit and tighten JS tests
- Update our tests to Node 16 and npm 8
- Disabled link cleanup
Review the GitHub v4.6.1 release changelog for more details.
We’ll be flipping back to v5 development after this release, focusing on v5.2.0 with some additional updates to using more CSS variables and other awesome features. Sometime after that, we hope to ship a v4.7.0 release with some additional backported features and improvements to v4.
Please keep the feedback coming on what we can improve, how our releases are performing, and any other suggestions.
Support the team
Visit our Open Collective page or our team members’ GitHub profiles to help support the maintainers contributing to Bootstrap.